THESE ARE RARE B-SIDES.
THESE SONGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Here are the details!
- Wake Up (alternate) – Soon after we wrote and recorded this song for our first record The Waiting Place, Ivan found a metal garbage can lid at Home Depot. We went into the studio and recorded this with very unconventional percussion, which turned out incredibly cool.
- We Can’t Move The Mountains – A song that ALMOST made it to our first record, The Waiting Place. But in the end, we were forced to choose 11 songs. This one just didn’t make it, not cause we don’t love it, but because we felt it was the black sheep song of the rest of the record. We kind of go crazy singing on this one.
- Teenage Love (acoustic) – This song is from our Transit-Eons record. One night, we took out a super old school 4-track recorder, and recorded ourselves performing several acoustic versions of our songs onto analog tape. The imperfection of this recording gives it a very warm and personal vibe that FEELS like you’re in the living room with us listening.
- Beautiful Liar – A song that we contemplated putting onto our Transit-Eons EP. We love it, but it simply didn’t make the cut in the end as we had to choose 6 songs. It’s got a bittersweet vibe all its own that we feel you’ll love.
- En Algun Lugar – This song was actually written for a feature length film called “En Algun Lugar”. It was the first time ever we were asked to write music for a movie. It was certainly a challenge for us to put this one together, and although it doesn’t fit onto our records, we love how it turned out. It plays during the closing credits of the film, and it’s a pretty chill tune.